Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long time, no blog.
 Well, not sure about you, but plenty has happened to me recently.
I have been performing, acting actually, and it has been quite wonderful, although its all over now for this year, and our last show was on friday evening, very emotional, but awesome :)

How bout i get back to that a bit later..
anyway..
I went to Casula Powerhouse with my dear friend Tamara, and we saw my favourite band, Operator Please, and yet again, i met them all and chilled with them, Amandah called me a bitch, had some little kid grab my boob, and spend alot of the night laughing my head off with the MC who creepily has my number now.. :/
BUT only because he needed to see us after the show to give me a poster XD


One of my friends had her boyfriend cheat on her, all i can say is if that happened to me.. 


I've had a fairly great bond with all of my friends lately so thats cool :)


Im currently listening to: Shakin' All Over, by The Guess Who, i do love this song, its in Factory Girl, the movie about Edie Sedgwick, but i found it on a CD my nan had, i was like no way..*plays* D:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


Nope, now im listening to the Empire Records soundtrack :) but less talk about what i've been listening to..


It's almost formal time which also means, it is almost exam time! :/
Well, I didnt have a dress, then me and Angus went into the city, and i was quite keen to find one.. We went past market city and Angus said "would you like to have a look there" i said, maybe later, so we looked everywhere and come 3:30 we went back and i found one XD typical... so anyway im happy i have a dress.. :D


Ok, along with performing my play which was called "When the Party's Over" its about politics but whatever, along with all of that comes shopping at Broadway, i dont think you realise how much i love it there :D
I ended up buying a magazine and biscuits and whipped cream but thats a totally different story :/


Anyway, this is just an update of how much i have been up to, also have to sing tomorrow night, very nervous, not because of singing, but because i have to sing in front of Angus, and it isnt the best song i can sing, so ahhh scary! hahahahahha :)



Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment