Monday, October 11, 2010

friend of mine..

LETS WEBCAM CAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO;
AND LETS TALK ABOUT HOW DRUNK YOU GOT AND HOW YOU'RE FRIEND PRACTICALLY THREW UP ON YOU...

So my best friend, Bianca, lives in Blacksmiths (it's near Newcastle, kind of, not really), anyway, she just got a webcam, and i have one, so she called me, and we hung up and started camming to each other.

It was pretty funny, telling each other what we've been up to, and what we've bought recently, tours of her house and such..
She started off by telling me that she got home at 7:30 that morning and ended up falling asleep on the lawn because everybody had gone out, so she slept on her grass, and smelt like vomit, not hers..her friends..ahh thats love..

As the day went on with hours of joyful webcam, i got kind of bored, and well i drew her a picture of her cat, you should probably ignore the conversation, and us, just look at the picture i drew, his name is Tosca..
SO! there you have it, my artwork..

Also, Bianca got mental angry and wanted to kill me..
I have taken my revenge by print screening her rage..

 EXTRA LARGE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?!

We laughed so much, and i think we're going to make a little routine of this, so we dont freak out when we see each otehr next time and do the HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT thing :)

I love her to bits, and well, i think that this is a perfect way to properly introduce you to my best friend and cousin, Bianca.
This is not too long ago.. lies, well not really, but still :)

anyway, she looks more like this...

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment