Saturday, October 2, 2010

Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in.

I spent all day talking to one of my best friends, we were both home and bored shitless.. 
Why the fuck didnt we think of spending the day together until late at night?

I was going to write about what i've been up to, but instead, i think i'll let you know how i am feeling inside.

I was reading something, that was written about me. I know it was about me, because it had my name in it, duh? But you know what i mean, annnnnyway, so this thing i read was absolutely beautiful in my eyes, and it wasnt aimed for me to read? Yet it made my evening.
*sorry if none of this makes sense, i am tired, and it is late*
Anyway, so because it was about how somebody felt about me, i though id subtley, let them know how i felt about them, and just what i am feeling inside in general at the moment.
I gotsa lots of emotions inside o' me.
So being young, and being in love, can kind of be a worry, well sometimes. I dont really give a fuck what people have to say though. I know alot of "adults" or people with more "life experience" will tell me that i need to think this through before i say it, but i know it for a fact, i am in love. 
I believed i was in love once before, but i think that was something different, because although i felt a rush with him, and it hurt so much when it was all over, this is different. This isn't a rush anymore, it's an explosion, like my whole world is rocking and i never want it to stop. I want to stay like this forever, to have this mystery that i'll never fully understand how i feel about him, and he'll never understand it either, that we'll continue to scare the fuck out of each other because its plain and simple, we are so full of suprises and this thing we have, its an ongoing suprise, and i love it. 
Also, i've never felt this comfortable with myself, like he sees me for who i am, and i know if i wake up in the morning and see his face he just smiles, and tells me how beautiful i am, i could get used to that. Definately.

Now, i know this is really typical teenage words, but it isnt, believe me.
I'm not going to say "i will love you forever" or "10 08 2010 until forever" im not like that, speshly with Angus, i dont need to say that, its not needed, and i've seen so many little couples throughout school who say it, and their relationships last a couple of months or they think they're married or engaged.. it just bugs me. Anyway, what i mean is, i dont mean any of that shit, prommmmmise.

How bout i leave it all there and continue my other feelings later? For im camming it up with "THA BOI'S" 
oh gawd.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment