Tuesday, October 5, 2010

this is supposed to be normal..

1. I am not even going to attempt to continue the last post..just, no.
2. I wonder what you are thinking right now...

So, finally my thoughts are eating me alive.. maybe, not really.
That's so not even possible, is it?

I've been doing alot, so i have alot on my mind..
  1. Went out to dinner on Sunday night with Angus and some of his lovely friends, then walked home from the train station and felt like i was going to die and get killed by this seedy group of people/lads in the carpark. but we survived, still..
  2. Went to Tamara's, stayed the night, ate sooo many skittles and watched some Skinnnns *season 4, which i then went home and watched some of season 1.. :)
  3. Now, i am very tired, missing people, organising going out tomorrow, and have nothing more to write on here.
I'll be back when i have a creation explosion..
Hey, Kyle..
"i love angus x 1000000000"
indeed, but no "ily angus".






No comments:

Post a Comment