Tuesday, November 2, 2010

you were made perfectly, for me, you'll see.

Packed To The Rafters.
Approx. Just before 9:30pm
Tuesday 2nd November 2010
 I know, this probably seems utterly ridiculous, but i am indeed about to write a blog about this episode. I didnt get to watch much of it, i actually only got to watch the last 5 minutes, because i had singing (Jazz Night; Angus watched me sing for the first time D: ) and well, if you didnt already know Mel died. She was in a car accident. The thing that made me cry was the fact that Ben and Mel were planning on having a baby, and well now, that cant happen anymore. Also, the fact that he booked at hotel room, decked it out with petals and stuff, then his brother Nathan had to come and let him know what happened. It was so sad, but beautiful. The last scene was just music playing over the top of the hospital all the family, and then ended in the baby girl and the grandfather blowing bubbles and as it ended one popped and it faded out. It was so bashgsdjdbbj just amazing to watch, but so emotional.

Now the thing is, i guess the reason i am writing this, is because the first thing i thought was what the situation would be like if Angus died, which made me even more emotional, bloody hell, thanks media for fueling my emotionals, also to mention that Katy Perry's video clip for Firework made me cry :/ anyway, back to the story, i completely broke, i cant begin to think how i would actually feel in that situation, i know my heart would break but how would it actually feel? to know that the one person you not only love but are IN love with, is dead. And that you'll never be able to muck around with them, kiss them, tell them you love them, lay down next to them whispering funny things in their ears, play tricks on them, laugh with them, and see their face again. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes, and gives me goose bumps. 
:(

More to the point..
How would Angus feel if i died. I can't actually picture him dying before me, is that weird? Not really that i cant picture it, i think more that i dont want to ever have to live without him, but at the same time, i couldnt leave him, (shut up sappy Casey)

Before i go any further, i must part, i love you dearly, and dont want you to die before me D:
 
unless... 






JOKES


No comments:

Post a Comment