Wednesday, October 13, 2010

in reply to: prince charming in search for princess to make his queen.

Hello, Just thought i'd let you know how it all went down...

It felt like an explosion, this amazing, but scary as hell rush. I swear, the hairs on my arms rose as it took place. I could have screamed. 

Butterflies had already taken over long before, and it felt like they were on some illicit drug flying around the inside of me like crazy. 

It was one of those things you can picture happening and never expect to be real, although part of you is longing to feel it, but when it happens, it freaks your whole body out, and sends your whole mind and soul on an adventure, that feels like your melting, boiling, freezing, spinning, and almost going to die.

Of all things, and experiences, i'd love to be able to experience it again, its one of those feelings you just have to feel to understand it. 


It was when that perfect prince found me, and kissed me for the first time. I think, actually, no, i know, he is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment