Monday, November 15, 2010

through the looking glass..

WELL WELL WELL, HASN'T THIS BEEN A WONDERFUL YEAR...
Now i know what you're thinking "what a douchebag, this year isnt over yet!" yes, you're right it really isnt, but it has been eventful so i couldnt help myself I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT NOW.

This year has been on a high pretty much all the time. First off, STATE DRAMA BITCHES, this has been an amazing experience and ahh just wonderful, i've met so many beautiful people who i miss so much already, but we're going to stay in touch, because, duh we have a plan, we're going to make each other famous. say just one of us becomes an actor, well they can help out a hairdresser, or a business, or clothing designer, get my drift? hahaha ;)
Also there was my birthday (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY) I had a wonderful gathering with everybody too, i have beautiful friends and wonderful people in my life. 

I had my formal which ya'll know about, but yeah its just been wonderful.
There has been a shit load of other stuff, in between here and there, oh and of course, i didnt forget i was just putting it off, theres the wonderful, the lovely, the amazingly fantastic ANGUS JONES
/scream of excitement.
he's right wonderful he is.

anyway this year has been fantastic, and these holidays are going to be "holidays to remember" i predict. 
CIAO BELLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment