Saturday, November 13, 2010

feelin' so fly like a G6

One of my friends played this song for me a while ago, ever since i hear it everyday XD

I had my formal on the 11th of November, which was also the day after three months with Angus, and one of my best friends Summer's sixteenth birthday.



Summer and myself have been organising this with the "formal committee"  if you could call it that. And at the begining of the night everything seemed to be going well until people werent on the guest list and summer was freaking out, i was freaking out (mini panic attack, couldnt breathe, uncontrollable tears, which Angus didnt see hahah) anyway it all got sorted out which was a relief and the night went on.



There was lots of photos and memories. 



There is one person who i want to mention, we havent always been close, but over the past few months we've become closer, and we know alot about each other. He never fails to make me laugh, and he's a very great guy and i'd have to say one of my close friends at the moment.

Ethan, i know you probably wont read this, but when i was freaking out, you were there along with all of my other close friends, you slow danced with me when there was loud music playing and at the end of the night i told you that i will miss you, that's an understatement. You're amazing kid, have fun at "College" and i will not forget you, and we WILL spend time together other than graduation hahah :)


 Tamara, Amy and I went in a really nice black car, cant remember what it was, Holden FJ i think, it was really nice :)



 As i mentioned above it was my friend Summer's 16th Birthday. Some of the boys gave her a gift. She went bright red, but she loved it ;)

I could go on for hours about how much fun it was and what went on, but it was fantastic and i'm so glad it went according to plan. <3


 Over and Out about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment