Monday, November 8, 2010

i got to sleep, and imagine that you're there with me.

Well what is there to know? 


 I've been quite sleepy lately, but thats different, so i sat my first two exams for school cert. and im not sitting anymore, formal on thursday evening, and there is supposed to be a gig for me on saturday then sunday, and also next week, but im not doing this weekend, so unless i get better, i wont be performing next week either.

Who cares? I dont.

I was just reading somethings i found in my room, school bag, computer, etttccc from ages ago, i was such an annoying, immature, depressed girl with problem, self esteem issues, and a really bad outlook on life. Why is it that we experience times like these in our life, where we say stupid things, even if it makes us feel terrible, and makes us ache, we still do it? Just me?

Its things like this:
Why would we say things like this to ourself? Deep down, we know it isn't true, and even if we do truely feel like this, there is help to find these things, because we all have a reason in life, and a purpose, it isn't right that some people take their own life, and feel pathetic or worthless. If you happen to feel this way, please please don't, because somebody loves you, and there is always somebody who is willing to change you're mind with some of these decisions, even if they dont know it, or you dont, i'll stop blabbering, but life means alot to me, it may not have a few years ago, but now, i wouldnt change it for anything. :)

Theres always hope, for all of us.

I keep thinking about what tattoo/s i want, just sayin'

When somebody mentions the word "diagnosed" don't we automatically think the very worst?
Well that's how i feel, anyway, i just think for particular things it shouldn't be you have been diagnosed, it sounds terrible.
WHATEVZZ.

 

My Best friend said this to me because she said this morning if i feel bad for not doing my exams that i should set up a table in the loungeroom and pretend to do my exams...

"then annie could sit next to you, preteding to do an exam, an you could pretend to talk to her, you no.. slip her some answers... then your mum walks in yelling pretending to be the examiner and like belts you to death with a chair... and yea,,. a world of make pretend"

*Annie is my cat.


I was wrong, I will cry
I will love you till the day I die
You were all, you alone and no one else
You were meant for me

No comments:

Post a Comment