Saturday, September 4, 2010

your skin on mine.

you give me that hummingbird heartbeat.

I have been having a wonderful weekend. I couldn't ask for better people in my life. And in particular, Angus. Now i'm not going to get all lovey dovish with you, but he really is something special. 

There is lots i need; need to do and just things i need, for all different reasons.
  • I need to dye my hair.
  • I need to organise my party.
  • I need to go out.
  • I need an awesome party before my party.
  • I need new music.
  • I need Angus.
  • I need to go for a walk.
  • I need to see my best friends.
  • I need a hair cut.
  • I need to start having a look at dresses, but i cbf.
  • I NEED TO ORGANISE MY CAKE FOR MY PARTY, SHIIIIT!
Today is really pretty. It's like sunny, i can smell the flowers in the air. Its not warm, but its not cold, just really nice and pretty.

So you know, i wish i could go bike riding or walking right now, but i have nobody to go with. Oh well lots to be done around home anyway <3


I found some old lyrics that me and my friend wrote at the end of 2008 or begining of 2009? They were awesome. And i still have the cd we made with drums, bass, and guitars, man it was awesome. One day, it will be released ;D


Toodles.
Over & Out.
Bye bye bye bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment