Wednesday, September 1, 2010

it never ends.

i've said it once, i've said it twice, i've said it a thousand fucking times, that i'm ok, that i'm fine, that its all just in my mind.

I am currently writing lyrics, and its funny, usually i write about things in my life, but now im writing about other people, others that i know, or here about, its pretty different, not really, well for me it is.

It is the start of SPRING yeeee boyyy. It is pretty beautiful, sun is shining, the jasmine has started to flower, everything is blossoming, absolutely love it!

I am also, along with lyrics, writing lists of things that i need to do, and lists for and about people. Lists are good in a way, they make you think because you want to fill the list up as much as you can, don't they? So, you put lots of time and effort into them until they're so deep you dont even want to show anybody, well sometimes. Other times you need to show people (because the list, looks pretty fucking genius).

What else? Oh i know, and im not happy about it. AT ALL. I've almost gone over the fucking cap on my phone, im only like oh 12 days into it? and i have $3 or something left until i go over, and i aint paying extra money, so fooooook, what am i gunna do? I still have just over 2 weeks of this shit! :@

Just saying, also, it is my birthday in two weeks, so that means, it is also my birthday PARTY which means friday in two weeks should be "fuckin esh lad" and off the heezaay.

I feel like traveling. I wonder why. There's a fair few places i havent been: WA, Victoria, NT, Tasmania, overseas, but this will hopefully change soon enough, America should be happening end of next year, but who knows what the future will hold!

I have lots to say, but really, not really. I'll be back soon.

well done bitchface!  


OH OLIVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment