Monday, September 13, 2010

So i was just sitting on the interwebs, browsing as i tend to do, and facebook made the cute little noise it always does when somebody is chatting to you. I thought it could have been Angus, or Francesca, maybe even Bianca, but it was a girl i'd never actually spoken to before. 
She just sent me " <3 "
It made me smile so much and made me happier than i already was.
I told her of the awesomeness she made me feel and she said my reply made her night.
I think its so amazing that somebody you may never speak to can do something so out of the ordinary and bring such a giant smile to your face.
We spoke for a little bit, but yeah she was just really nice and as unexpected as it was, you need stuff like that sometimes.



IT IS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY. 14.September.
This means, it is also my birthday party. There is lots and lots to be done, i'm so very excited!

 Skins is coming to a close tonight /wipes tear. but in due time season 5 will be around which gives me plenty of time to watch seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 all over again!

I dont have much to say right now, except i need to wash my hair. I will report back with something amazing by next monday. I promssss.

<3 luhf luhf .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment