Friday, September 10, 2010

if i cry, put your head on my shoulder, make it better.

For some reason, i feel hurt.

Do you ever read something and think, is this about me? i hope its not about me. is this about somebody? i really hope its not about them :/
I think i read something that has made me feel this way. i dont like this feeling. not one bit.

Also, im hating on the fact that no matter what i do "you" will still be watching my every move. "You" will frown at what i do and the choices i make. And that "you" wont get over the fact that it isnt all about you, i need my happiness.

On the other hand, life is jolly.
I keep thinking of how awesome it will be when i move out of home.
To be able to wake up in the morning and either see the one person i adore's face, or just to see one of my great friends welcoming, happy, faces. I cannot wait for the day i can do that.

Katy perry: you are non stop playing in the background of my life right now.

I have my singing exams tomorrow, so im kind of stressing, a little bit, so early morning tomorrow to rehearse all day :)

Im pretty certain i am the most comfortable with myself in a very long time. Its pretty great, i must admit. i love not being so self-loathing, its pretty nice.


Im off.
Just a note to somebody in particular. i think we should dance. slow dance. and you should kiss me. and we can laugh and make memories to always remember. memories that will last forever.


nighty nightttt <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment