Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We get sick when we get started.

Hello!
if you have not already guessed, i am new to this.
So, what is there to know about me, because you all seem pro.

I'm Casey Lee Campbell, although, no body ever calls me that. I get case, capitarno, marshall, marshie, trenchy, tree, chick, kid, lots of other things, too many to even consider.
I'm an actress. HOLY SHIT! Well in the making. I'm not fairly known, but you know, my name is coming across the universe for ya'll to see.I also sing, just throwing it out there. I am educated. Yet to complete my HSC though. 
I have been known to make a fool of myself, but if i didn't, how fucking boring would my life be!
Music just completes me, i think if somebody took all my forms of "tunes" away from me, i would die. Definately cry my eyes out for years on end though. Speaking of the tunes, im into everything. And unlike some, when i say that.. boy do i mean it. I love pretty much everything. Musical Theatre just is fabulous, country, hardcore, earrrything i love :)

Nothing else really. Well thats a lie. Theres lots of other stuff, but can i be bothered? No, not really. haha

I had better get back to other things, but i'll keep you..posted ;D

Toodles.


Bye bye bye bye bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment