Sunday, August 22, 2010

less bitchin more kitchen.

Hey, Hi, Hello, Yo, Sup, Heya, Hola, and all that shiz.


I have had a splendid weekend. Just saying.
even though, trains werent running where i needed them to and *sigh* it was a big mess at the start, but by the end of it..well now i can't get this smile off my face :)


It was the 2010 Election >.>
I just do not want Tony Abbot running our country. i will be embarrassed to live in Australia. 
Just getting that shit off my chest, now to REAL life..


I spent Saturday with my "special friend" Angus and we walked around the citaaay, and just chilled and what not, MCA'd it up a bit, then got lunch, went to allans music, looked at some cheap ($109 000) pianos, you know cause we have that money in our back pockets, and yes, it was great. Buses are complicated, thats all. hahah :)


Soooooooo yeah, Angus is preeee' lovely, it hasnt been long since i started calling him "boyfriend" but it seems very good, and he just makes me very happy. So in that department, life is pretty great.
On the other hand, i have annoying education which really is starting to piss me off more than anything, friends are bitching, oh yeah and did i mention i have recieved death threats from a girl? not long now and she will be pretty much out of my life, so i cant complain there.
Family and friends are amazing, but when you get ones who disagree with your choices, and ones that say terrible things behind your back, well that just hurts.


I dont have much to post up here, i have a workshop with state on monday night? it runs for two weeks (so next monday too) and its for physical theatre. im pretty happy i guess to be able to have the opportunities like this, but dragging my ass back and forth to state is just annoying. i wish i could snap my fingers and just be there :)


i am far to tired for this anyway, so ciao kids 


"im so full from my sandwich last night"


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment