Saturday, January 1, 2011

ohgoodnessicantbelievethatjusthappenedahwtf.

let me first say this...


Katy Perry WITHOUT makeup on resulted in ME getting a lecture off my mother about how i shouldn't wear makeup all the time.

Anyway, the other day i spent the day in Newtown with one of my best friends, who i havent seen in far too long, so we went to the happy herb shop, spent a lot of money and bought a picnic basket XD
In the end our friend Ethan joined us and such then we went back to Tamara's. We ended up having dinner and seeing a movie then dropping Ethan home, it was a very eventful day.

The next day, being awake with no makeup on, this photo was taken...






I know right, HOW CREEPY AM I?

Then i ventured home to shower and what not then it was off to see Angus after bit over a week of not seeing him. Everything felt a little bit different at first but it really didn't take long to be the same as it always was..

SO now i have spent a fair bit of time with Angus, watching How I Met Your Mother, bringing in the New Year, and what not.

Speaking of, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This year has potential, its pregnant, get me? haha - isn't that a quote from skins?

My new years resolution is to take every opportunity i get, because who knows what it may lead to, right? I have had a big year in 2010, an amazing year and i thank everybody who has been apart of it, but for now i am so excited for this year, 2011. There's something about it, i can feel it, it's going to be fantastic!

2011 is my home boy.
 So im going to go now, but my cousin turns 3 tomorrow, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER <3 

i was thinking a bit more about tattoo's too, considering my star sign, virgo?

hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment