Thursday, December 16, 2010

sunday bloody sunday is my all time favourite song..

so monday the 13th of december was U2 in Sydney.

I wouldn't call myself a U2 fan, although i value their views and talents, but holy crap, i have a completely different outlook on them now. That concert was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. The people, the stadium, the music, the production. It was just magical, and left me pretty speechless, no joke i was walking out talking to my cousin (practically my older brother) and i coudln't speak properly so he mocked me, and i punched him but twas gewwwd. Anyway, i don't have much to say except if you ever ever ever evverrr get a chance to go to a U2 concert, TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY! i also got a wristband that says "I AM ONE" and mum tried to use an ipad, eeeheheheheh so funny to watch!

so i leave you with this picture from a billion years ago of U2.


No comments:

Post a Comment